Fashion Design Intern
Key responsibilities of the role:
- As a design intern, you will work closely with the designer to develop design and development by interpreting concepts into finished product.
- Responsible in develop theme , color, fabrication, silhouette, and mood boards for upcoming season as well as working with manufacturers to develop original textile and pattern.
- Conducting raw material and concept research, market research, flat sketches, fashion illustration detailed specs and fabric/ trim research
- Execute each season line plan and follow product development calendar deadlines.
- Good understanding of pattern cutting and sewing
- Creative and visionary with a passion for fashion
- Able to work in fast paced environment and able to adapt well in any situation
- Excellent understanding of Masou brand and customer
- Eye for detail and good knowledge of fabrics, trims, finishing, pattern cutting and sewing
- Strong understanding in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Power Point, etc.
- Loyal team player
Available for September 2021 onwards .Please email your CV with examples of your portfolio. Only Successful candidate will be contacted