FASHION PR & MARKETING
- Managed social media strategy set, own all publishing across platforms by campaign, always on and reactive content-planning, drafting, scheduling, publishing, monitoring and reporting
- manage and plan high level all content publishing at least 2 weeks in advance laddering back to the marketing calendar. proactively share plans for direction or approval
- responsible for updating planning documents daily including calendars, planning documents and schedules. Tag content for reporting and monitoring.
- write engaging copy for social media posts in line with the social media content calendar, ensuring that all content and TOV is on brand
- create and manage weekly and monthly reports for the social media team or campaign leads. provide benchmarks and references with clear learnings for future planning.
- Daily monitoring of social performance against set KPIs as well as monitoring cultural/pop trends (social listening, platform monitoring) daily and suggest reactive content.
- analyse and report on success on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis including future recommendation to test.
- Generate ideas for creative production and liaise with editorial and content teams to bring ideas to life and to allocate resources as necessary
- continuously monitor UGC from influencers, micro influencers & fan community, selecting key posts for social approval & inclusion of social plan.
- support wider marketing team with report presentations and posy campaign analysis and reporting.
- lead and manage campaigns by generating creative ideas for social first content including campaign assets real-time videos and copy
- manage , create and oversee all content briefs for social channels including Instagram stories, still life content and graphics. working with our internal and external content teams to deliver content
- create relevant re-active assets for campaigns, in particular Instagram stories, IG reels, and IGTV
- monitor competitor activity and social trends on a weekly basis to ensure brand remains relevant
- lead and manage community management for customers service with clear guidelines and regular contact to ensure that communication with customers is on brand and relevant to each social channel.
- lead and manage all content opportunities for social, creating social first content by capturing BTS, Instagram reels and styling videos on campaign and internal shoots
- Monitor social platforms daily, ensuring all posts are live and tagged correctly, engage in real time with audience
- support other member of the teams and guide them through daily tasks.